Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Walk it alone

In the stock investment, I'm alone, i think myself,  I search information from internet, I read the investment book alone. I make the decision to buy or to sell alone. I'm happy alone as well sad alone.

Basically, I'm alone in the stock market. If you're reading this blog, you're with me, but I still have to work or walk by myself.

I'm alone but I'm not feeling lonely. I will very excited to see the price movement. Ya, this is call passion, if I don't like, this is call stress.

20 years with the stock market. I still love it. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment