Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Friday 16 October 2015

Hiaptek (5072) Not my bull Not my bullshit

What happen if the bull you're aiming is not a bull but a bullshit? I've collected Hiaptek at 0.40 bottom long time ago with the ambitious target it will go up at least 1.00. After I bought it, few weeks later it start recovered from bottom to as high 0.80. I'm so ambitious it will reach my target 1.00, too bad it not achieved.
After that, it started the downtrend movement and I managed to unload 80% of stocks and keep the balance of 20%.
Now it turned to bullshit for the balance I hold for it. The reason of down is very clear due to huge loss impact from associate company Eastern steel. The blast furnace for iron ore build at the wrong timing. The balance I keep is waiting wrong timing turn to correct timing.
Will my expectations will come true? Honestly, at price 0.30 today I also not dare to collect because I'm not confident is it aim the bull or aim the bullshit.
I just let my balance stocks take care of it and the right issue for bonus and free warrant I will subscribe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment