Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Tienwah-powerful aim the bull shoot

It take 2 years time to progress the down trend line from 2.60 to 1.60. Nevertheless, it only take few days to bounced back and break the new high 2.85. This is amazing right? I can said this is very powerful massive shooting and very powerful wave 3.
Therefore, nothing is impossible for value stock when the timing is matured.
Now, I'm waiting HIL to perform such a powerful move. Just a few days to reach my ideal price 1.40. I'm dreaming? Yes, I'm. :p dare to dream big.

Good nite my aim the bull fellowship. Hope you all have a wonderful dream.

1 comment: