Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Sunday 22 November 2015

HIL still left behind the plastic industrial strong move

Not yet...but soon
Now the leader sheep job is to clear the barriers along 0.96 to 1.00.
Leader sheep, I wish next week you able to do it, I will strongly support you as I still not sell any of it.
My mission of HIL already achieved 50% before it reached 1.40. My ideal and target price.

5 comments:

  1. Laggard stock..good.quarter result will move fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would keep investing if EPS is growing and earning of this year is better last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not set any TP...will monitor QTQ results to decide

    ReplyDelete