Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Saturday 23 March 2019

HIL: Revisit after Sep 2015

My first post (24.Sep.2015) in AIM THE BULL is "Bull Shit" about HIL. After it went up to above 1.00 then I've cleared out major position and only remain some as a souvenir as a CASH RICH COMPANY.





After bonus issue and free warrant, it started weaken to 0.40 to 0.50. At this level of price, I've re-collected back some with the still like factors of its strong cash flow and price now is too attractive until I cannot "tahan" not to buy some.

Weekly chart show the breakout:



Now is started it breakout process, and the major shareholder keep buying in the open market. They do the same thing past few year (buying back) when HIL price is super cheap. The boss already hold 70%, I see no point they want to still continue to list it, better TAKE IT PRIVATE! This mean market not much public holding. If offer take private, I think should got at least 1.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment