Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Saturday 23 February 2019

MPHBCAP: Good news coming...what is that?

It just bottom out this week and I think 1.01 low will be this year history. The price will start climb up to welcome the good news hit it.

What is the good news?

1. Sold of Insurance get approval and reduce stake and give special dividend to shareholders
2. Rapid land sell with massive land sell profit as the land price there now rocket high due to the project of RAPID already in production running mode.
3. Take private as current price is deeply undervalued, BOSS is really not happy (if I'm the boss).

I guessed only lah...just bla bla bla...don't take it serious. I wrote it down just for future when I old time, I can read back for fun. Nothing serious here.

Below is MPHBCAP weekly chart, can see the so called technical resistance 1 1.19, TA resistance 2 1.21. For value investors, TA is a tool for understanding the price position, also can be served as a tool to assist decision to sell or buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment