Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Friday 6 October 2017

My portfolio update:

A&M from gain to loss, anyway I have already locked in some major profit. The rest is the purchase at higher price.

Bpplas in loss.

Mphbcap loss look like reaching the "peak" loss already.

Add in cabnet for some reasons.

I hope 3 of them can recover soon and I will not sell in loss unless the company facing financial structural damage.

I`m value investor, I have patience and I will be rewarded, and this is just matter of time. Law of attraction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment