Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Wednesday 18 January 2017

A mistake

What you think when u make a wrong decision and loss in the market?

When I make a mistake, it's not because I`m failure or worthless. I just didn't do something right because I still haven't improved enough in some part of the process like technical analysis or patience level. And that motivates me to keep growing and improving. If I lack of something about knowledge and experience , then its an opportunity to try to improve in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment