Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Friday 21 April 2017

MENANG: the army just start to attack

The head just out from the consolidation mode, so worth to monitor. Of course when I share it here, mean I've accumulated the share at my target. If you wish to join the war, I cannot stop you. :)

The army mission  is to break the enemy 1.00 wall. They just get out from the lovely country and heading to the enermy gate. I wish them can 'menang' in this war.

Financial wise this is so so only as it having a big debts as well big assets. But they have guarantee revenue from concession projects (mainly 3 projects).

They also have management crisis at top level. But remember crisis sometimes mean opportunity for us.

They also proposed 4 for 5 existing stock bonus issue.

They also got one interesting rumour which i cannot share it here, but is good for MENANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment