Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Saturday 8 April 2017

HIL going to break all time high soon!

HIL aggressive expansion to property market by way acquisition of big land and new project launched like Amverton Green at strategic and mature of facilities location. This will surely ensure the future revenue pipeline continue to supoort strong bottom line peformance.

I believed the price now is very attractive therefore I'm continuely collect in any price weakness. Therefore, I need be very patience and I believed the breakout will happen soon.

Also, if based on Livermore theory which sister stock will normally move together. A&M already move up from 1.00 to 1.50, therefore, with this theory, I believed the breakout above 1.00 is soon to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment