Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Sunday 13 January 2019

MPHBCAP: All year low now

In fact I'm quite surprise to see it reaching now at 1.00 to 1.10 range which I never think it will come down to so low. Now is the year lowest from the chart below. I don't know what happen to this profitable and cash rich company and what is cooking inside the company, nevertheless I will take the chance to buy more to bring down my average price.


I guess, guess only, personal view only, no intention to spread rumor, just based on MWE case study to predict MPHBCAP will be taking private.


No comments:

Post a Comment