Buy BITCOIN from LUNO Malaysia

Buy Bitcoin from LUNO Malaysia.

Enter code 9377NY, get MYR 25 in Bitcoin for both you and me! Get it on Google Play.

Luno Malaysia is one of three digital asset exchanges that have received conditional approval from the SC to trade in cryptocurrency. (from BERNAMA.com)

Thursday 27 April 2017

BP Plastics Holding Berhad

After sell some of the HIL, finally I have additional fund go to buy other stock. I have monitored BPPLAS long time already, now I have chance to allocate some fund for it.
Now 1.4 for me is good entry price. I always like to buy a stock when it like zombie move, or dead walk. Meaning it has likely at bottom after long day of down trend movement.
Financial wise is cash rich company. I like company with big cash, manageable debt. BP Plastics somemore no debt. Then it turn out my favorite stock to monitor and of course to go in when fund is available.
This is growth stock as well, therefore, I will pump in $20k, and hold for something great to kick off.

No comments:

Post a Comment